Want to add shapes in your titles and motion graphics?
Since the Resolve 17 upgrade, there are some great shape tools available in Fusion.
Shapes are vector-based tools that are easy to manipulate for any 2 motion graphic needs you have.
In this video Casey Faris will teach you about:
- Finding the Shape nodes
- Overview of Shape Render and Merge
- Using Shape Transform
- Duplicating Shapes
- Placing Shapes on a grid
- Expanding and contracting shapes
- Turning a solid shape into an outline
- Adding a jitter effect to Shapes
- Boolean controls with Shapes
- Making a diagram with Shapes
- Example Title with Shapes
And that’s just the beginning! Once you’ve got a handle on using these shape tools… you can animate, overlay, combine, use them as masks, and much more! You’re only limited by your imagination.
What have you created with the shape nodes? Leave a comment!