Just getting started?
In this beginner’s tutorial, it’s not just a tour of features but also a walkthrough of decision-making as you edit. That includes some trial and error so you can see and understand how the tools work in context of a project.
In this video from Green Goat Productions, you’ll learn about:
- Importing media
- Configuring project settings
- Adding footage & music to a timeline
- Inserting titles
- Primary color corrections
- White balance
- Exporting the video from Deliver Page
- Configuring Render Settings
- Compressing footage with Handbrake
Also be sure to check out the video page on YouTube, where you can download some practice media.