What’s the best way to set volume for background music?
Background music can help keep a video more engaging, but it’s easy for the music to overpower narration or other foreground sounds.
There are a few different methods to bring your audio to a good level. And you don’t need to be an audio engineer to use them!
In this short video from Jason Yadlovski, you’ll learn about:
- 0:00 Setting Levels for Background Music
- 0:32 Quick Answer with NO EXTRA TIPS
- 2:10 Manually Set One Level for Entire Song
- 5:42 Set Levels with Keyframes
- 7:15 Automatic Levels – Audio Ducking
Now go find some great music and make something awesome!