If you want to get over your fear of nodes and learn the power of Fusion, look no further.
If you’re coming from layer based compositing or are totally new to compositing, Fusions interface might look a little scary.
But it’s not! Using it is as easy as making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich!
What does that mean?
Well Casey Faris can explain that in his comprehensive video, where you’ll learn about:
- 00:23 – Intro, What is Fusion
- 02:02 – Breakdown
- 06:19 – Getting Started (adding an effect)
- 12:19 – Merge Nodes
- 20:04 – Intro to Masks
- 27:59 – The Viewers
- 30:27 – Types of Nodes
- 48:46 – Deconstructing a Composite (Car)
- 52:26 – Building a Composite (screen replace)
- 1:03:27 – Deconstructing a Composite (3d graphics)
- 1:09:46 – Final Tips
See? Not so hard once you break it down.
Now that you know how to use nodes in Fusion, keep experimenting and make some other cool effects and check out other Fusion Tutorials.