Need to understand how to deliver files in an ACES workflow?
This could be a task for archival, delivering to VFX, and more. There are a lot of setting to keep track of but this video makes it very clear how.
This video was created for Netflix by Diego Yhamá. In it, you’ll learn about:
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 00:40 – Display referred vs. Scene referred
- 02:44 – Setting up display referred deliveries
- 03:40 – Exporting a VDM
- 06:47 – Exporting a compressed video reference in HDR
- 07:50 – ACES ST 2065-1 renders
- 08:54 – Setting up scene referred deliveries
- 09:25 – Exporting a NAM (non-graded archival master)
- 12:15 – NAM naming convention
Gedaly is the Managing Editor of DVResolve.com and a Blackmagic Design Certified Trainer. He’s edited commercials for major brands and has done color & VFX for independent films. He consults on post-production workflow and creating online education. Gedaly is the co-founder of Working.Actor, a former marketing manager for large brands, and creates original film projects with his production company Razee.