Need to understand how to deliver files in an ACES workflow?
This could be a task for archival, delivering to VFX, and more. There are a lot of setting to keep track of but this video makes it very clear how.
This video was created for Netflix by Diego Yhamá. In it, you’ll learn about:
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 00:40 – Display referred vs. Scene referred
- 02:44 – Setting up display referred deliveries
- 03:40 – Exporting a VDM
- 06:47 – Exporting a compressed video reference in HDR
- 07:50 – ACES ST 2065-1 renders
- 08:54 – Setting up scene referred deliveries
- 09:25 – Exporting a NAM (non-graded archival master)
- 12:15 – NAM naming convention
Gedaly is the Managing Editor of DVresolve.com. He is a professional editor, having cut national commercials for major companies, and does color & VFX for indie films at Mask & Feather. He’s also a filmmaker, writing and directing shorts & features. Gedaly is the co-founder of Working.Actor and former marketing strategist for large brands.