After only a few weeks, another update with a few new features and plenty of fixes.
Addressing stability in Fusion is always nice to read.
17.4.6 adds support for Nikon RAW files, a Sony IMF render preset, better stability with 3D renders in Fusion, improved Vimeo credential recognition for fast delivery and more!
Complete list of updates below.
For details, downloads, and update instructions, visit the Blackmagic Design Support Page.
What’s new in DaVinci Resolve 17.4.6
- Support for Nikon RAW video formats.
- Support for Sony IMF render preset.
- Support for CopySettings to work on Fusion modifiers.
- Scripting API support to get node count and LUT by node index.
- Improved stability with large 3D renders in Fusion on M1 Max.
- Addressed clip gain changes being wrongly applied to selected tracks.
- Addressed audio issues with proxies generated for non-48KHz clips.
- Addressed a context menu issue for clips with cached audio effects.
- Addressed a stability issue with some HDR controls in Apple silicon.
- Addressed an issue with malformed fonts.
- Addressed an issue extruding 3D text from specific fonts.
- Addressed SVG groups going offline if duplicate Fusion node names exist.
- Addressed issues with IO encode plugins.
- Addressed audio artifacts rendering Sony XAVC formats.
- Addressed sign-in issues for Vimeo.
- General performance and stability improvements.
Gedaly is the Managing Editor of DVresolve.com. He is a professional editor, having cut national commercials for major companies, and does color & VFX for indie films at Mask & Feather. He’s also a filmmaker, writing and directing shorts & features. Gedaly is the co-founder of Working.Actor and former marketing strategist for large brands.