This video will show you how to set it up.
Dolby vision is an HDR framework that allows video to be dynamically mapped to various HDR or SDR displays using metadata. It has become a standard HDR framework used by Netflix and others.
In this video by Diego Yhamá, you’ll learn about:
- 00:00 – What is Dolby Vision?
- 02:29 – Project Settings Dolby Vision
- 06:34 – Setting up the aspect ratio
- 08:20 – ICMU inside Resolve
- 09:57 – Types of Analysis
- 14:00 – Considerations for the Analysis
- 15:26 – Trim Controls
- 22:59 – Deliver options
You can learn more about Dolby Vision on the official website.
Gedaly is the Managing Editor of DVresolve.com. He is a professional editor, having cut national commercials for major companies, and does color & VFX for indie films at Mask & Feather. He’s also a filmmaker, writing and directing shorts & features. Gedaly is the co-founder of Working.Actor and former marketing strategist for large brands.