Cloud projects are here!
Introduced with DaVinci Resolve 18, Blackmagic Cloud allows users to collaborate on the same project via the internet.
It’s sorta like Google Docs, but for video.
The collaboration features in Resolve existed in previous versions, but required users to be connected via a local network and have a project server.
Now, it all happens online!
This feature is a game-changer for remote collaboration, so give it a try!
In this video from Blackmagic Design, you’ll learn about:
- Registering for a Blackmagic Cloud account
- Signing in to Cloud in Resolve
- Navigating Cloud Project Libraries
- Creating a new Project Library
- Importing a Project
- Sharing a Project Library with other users
- Backing up and restoring project libraries
- Turning on Multiple User Collaboration
You can register for a Blackmagic Cloud account at Cloud.Blackmagicdesign.com.
Gedaly is the Managing Editor of DVresolve.com. He is a professional editor, having cut national commercials for major companies, and does color & VFX for indie films at Mask & Feather. He’s also a filmmaker, writing and directing shorts & features. Gedaly is the co-founder of Working.Actor and former marketing strategist for large brands.