Cloud projects are here!
Introduced with DaVinci Resolve 18, Blackmagic Cloud allows users to collaborate on the same project via the internet.
It’s sorta like Google Docs, but for video.
The collaboration features in Resolve existed in previous versions, but required users to be connected via a local network and have a project server.
Now, it all happens online!
This feature is a game-changer for remote collaboration, so give it a try!
In this video from Blackmagic Design, you’ll learn about:
- Registering for a Blackmagic Cloud account
- Signing in to Cloud in Resolve
- Navigating Cloud Project Libraries
- Creating a new Project Library
- Importing a Project
- Sharing a Project Library with other users
- Backing up and restoring project libraries
- Turning on Multiple User Collaboration
You can register for a Blackmagic Cloud account at Cloud.Blackmagicdesign.com.
Gedaly is the Managing Editor of DVResolve.com and a Blackmagic Design Certified Trainer. He’s edited commercials for major brands and has done color & VFX for independent films. He consults on post-production workflow and creating online education. Gedaly is the co-founder of Working.Actor, a former marketing manager for large brands, and creates original film projects with his production company Razee.