What’s it like to use the DaVinci Resolve speed editor?
There’s a lot that in can do, but using specialized device for editing may seem foreign to you if you grew up in the world of Non Linear Editing.
Post. Color. Gear. has this walkthrough to show you what it can do:
- Introducing the device
- Scrolling through source footage
- Using in and out buttons
- Adding clips to the timeline
- Playhead behavior with snapping on
- Adding and editing transitions
- Trim, Roll, and Slide functions
- Multicam editing
- Live overwrite
It’s a pretty useful device. It’s not meant to do everything but it definitely helps for quick assembly cuts & multicam!
Do you have one? What do you think?