Need to know how to isolate a certain color?
This can be a handy operation when you only need to affect a shirt, a prop, or skintones.
In this tutorial video from Darren Mostyn, you’ll learn about:
- 00:16 What is the qualifier for?
- 01:10 Node tree explained preparing for the key
- 01:51 A beginners node alternative
- 02:27 Scopes skin tone indicator
- 04:02 Understanding the tools
- 04:52 Adjusting the key
- 07:53 Final adjustments
Gedaly is the Managing Editor of DVresolve.com. He is a professional editor, having cut national commercials for major companies, and does color & VFX for indie films at Mask & Feather. He’s also a filmmaker, writing and directing shorts & features. Gedaly is the co-founder of Working.Actor and former marketing strategist for large brands.