Need to know how to isolate a certain color?
This can be a handy operation when you only need to affect a shirt, a prop, or skintones.
In this tutorial video from Darren Mostyn, you’ll learn about:
- 00:16 What is the qualifier for?
- 01:10 Node tree explained preparing for the key
- 01:51 A beginners node alternative
- 02:27 Scopes skin tone indicator
- 04:02 Understanding the tools
- 04:52 Adjusting the key
- 07:53 Final adjustments
Gedaly is the Managing Editor of DVResolve.com and a Blackmagic Design Certified Trainer. He’s edited commercials for major brands and has done color & VFX for independent films. He consults on post-production workflow and creating online education. Gedaly is the co-founder of Working.Actor, a former marketing manager for large brands, and creates original film projects with his production company Razee.