Color Management is a system for easily mapping your footage from camera color space to a display color space.
That could be taking LOG footage and transforming it for a Rec 709 display.
In simpler terms, it’s about making your video look correct.
If you have yet to explore color management, it’s something that could save you lots of time – especially if you’re dealing with multiple camera or long timelines.
In this video from Blackmagic Design, you’ll learn about:
- About Color Management
- Changing Color Management in Project Settings Menu
- How Color Management input maps RAW formats
- Manually changing ACES input trasform
- Resolve Color Management (RCM)
- Selecting input color space
- Custom RCM settings
- Comparing ACES and RCM
- HDR Palette’s color space aware tools
- Grading for HDR
- Dolby Vision