Need to change audio in your IMF package?
You get some notes back from QC and need to change an audio track…
You don’t need to re-render the whole project!
IMFs allow you to make a supplemental file so you only change the track that needs changing.
In this video by Diego Yhamá, you’ll learn about:
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 00:29 – Intro to IMF audio supplementals
- 01:48 – Importing files
- 02:46 – Creating a timeline for IMF audio supplemental
- 04:24 – Adding the audio patch
- 05:33 – Audio configuration for IMF
- 06:58 – Deliver an IMF audio supplemental
- 09:27 – QC review for IMF audio supplemental package in Resolve
- 11:46 – QC review for IMF audio supplemental package in the explorer
Gedaly is the Managing Editor of DVresolve.com. He is a professional editor, having cut national commercials for major companies, and does color & VFX for indie films at Mask & Feather. He’s also a filmmaker, writing and directing shorts & features. Gedaly is the co-founder of Working.Actor and former marketing strategist for large brands.