ResolveCon 2022 was a 2-day event live-streamed from Eugene, Oregon, USA featuring many of your favorite DaVinci Resolve trainers from YouTube.
And it was awesome!
(I was there helping with giveaways and moderating the chat)
The entire 16 hours of content is available on Casey Faris‘ channel.
There’s an incredible wealth of knowledge here. Watch it all or skip around to the parts you want!
Day 1 Presentations:
- Let’s Finally Understand Resolve, OK? – Casey Faris
- Fixing 10 Common Color Grading Problems in Resolve – Daria Fissoun
- Discussion Panel: Editing Online Content in DaVinci Resolve – Jay Lippman, Billy Rybka, Jake Wipp
- Fusion Tools for Better Motion Graphics – Patrick Stirling
- Make Amazing Sound Mixes in Fairlight – Jason Yadlovski
Day 2 Presentations:
- Demystifying Color Management with DaVinci Wide Gamut – Cullen Kelly
- Make Your Videos FUN with the Edit Page – MrAlexTech
- Discussion Panel: Color Grading for Broadcast and Films – Daria Fissoun, Cullen Kelly, Darren Mostyn
- Immersive Sound Design in Fairlight – Marcel Patillo
- Next-Level VFX in Fusion – Casey Faris
Photo by Jason Yadlovski
Gedaly is the Managing Editor of DVresolve.com. He is a professional editor, having cut national commercials for major companies, and does color & VFX for indie films at Mask & Feather. He’s also a filmmaker, writing and directing shorts & features. Gedaly is the co-founder of Working.Actor and former marketing strategist for large brands.