If you’ve already created an IMF but need to make an update, you don’t need to export the whole thing again!
You just need a supplemental package with accurate metadata.
In this video created for Netflix by Diego Yhamá, you’ll learn about:
- 00:29 – Intro to IMF supplementals
- 01:27 – Project setup for IMF video supplemental
- 01:54 – Importing files
- 02:24 – Creating a timeline for iIMF video supplemental
- 03:27 – Adding the video patch
- 05:20 – Add Dovi Metadata to IMF video supplemental
- 07:25 – Deliver an IMF supplemental package
- 10:46 – QC review for IMF video supplemental package in Resolve
- 13:17 – QC review for IMF video supplemental package in the explorer
Gedaly is the Managing Editor of DVResolve.com and a Blackmagic Design Certified Trainer. He’s edited commercials for major brands and has done color & VFX for independent films. He consults on post-production workflow and creating online education. Gedaly is the co-founder of Working.Actor, a former marketing manager for large brands, and creates original film projects with his production company Razee.