Some IMF deliverables will include different video options.
You may want to export a project for multiple streaming services or need to trim your video.
Thankfully IMFs allow supplemental packages so you don’t need to render everything all over again.
In this video from Diego Yhamá, you’ll learn about:
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 00:26 – Intro to IMF metadata supplementals
- 01:59 – Importing files
- 02:16 – Creating a timeline for IMF metadata supplemental
- 03:22 – Trimming the timeline
- 04:22 – Deliver an IMF alternative picture supplemental
- 05:25 – Audio Configuration for IMF
- 06:48 – QC review for IMF alternative picture supplemental package in Resolve
- 08:38 – QC review for IMF alternative picture supplemental package in the explorer
Gedaly is the Managing Editor of DVresolve.com. He is a professional editor, having cut national commercials for major companies, and does color & VFX for indie films at Mask & Feather. He’s also a filmmaker, writing and directing shorts & features. Gedaly is the co-founder of Working.Actor and former marketing strategist for large brands.