Blackmagic Design has released a new update for DaVinci Resolve – 17.2.2.
This version includes support for the updated Blackmagic RAW 2.1, better speed editor support, and a number of other bug fixes and optimizations.
For full details and to update, visit Blackmagic Design’s Resolve Support Page.
What’s new in DaVinci Resolve 17.2.2
- Support for Blackmagic RAW SDK 2.1.
- Improved Speed Editor Bluetooth support.
- Addressed an issue with configuring YouTube accounts with Resolve.
- Addressed clipped tone mapping of input data in color managed workflows.
- Addressed an issue with missing iXML data when exporting audio AAFs.
- Addressed clamping of extended range data in video range scopes.
- Addressed intermittent source viewer lag when switching from timeline.
- Addressed an issue where disarming a Fairlight track would cause a hang.
- Addressed an issue with zoom blur showing repetitive patterns in playback.
- Addressed dropped frames rendering some clips to slow network disks.
- Addressed an issue with incorrect channel mapping for 5.1 AAC renders.
- Addressed an issue with 3:2 pull down clips being tagged as progressive.
- Addressed an issue with decoding some 24-bit linear PCM audio files.
- Addressed incorrect field dominance for scene cut clips and sub clips.
- General performance and stability improvements.