Colourlab AI is a standalone application that links with DaVinci Resolve (and other NLEs) to create looks and match shots with the assistance of advanced AI.
In today’s release video, founder Dado Valentic shares new features including:
- 70 New Show Look Templates from 6 new categories and two new negative collections.
- New film stocks, including their first black and white profile and brand new Kodak Lab originated Print Profile.
- Arri 35 integration with the new Reveal Color Science.
- Davinci Resolve 18 workflow improvements and Blackmagic Cloud Support.
- A brand new Adobe Premiere Advanced Color Managed Workflow
Visit Colourlab.ai where you can download a free trial.
Gedaly is the Managing Editor of DVresolve.com. He is a professional editor, having cut national commercials for major companies, and does color & VFX for indie films at Mask & Feather. He’s also a filmmaker, writing and directing shorts & features. Gedaly is the co-founder of Working.Actor and former marketing strategist for large brands.
1 thought on “Colourlab AI 2.1 Release Includes New Looks, Alexa 35 & Blackmagic Cloud Support”
This site is not affiliated with Blackmagic Design. For official support, please visit BlackmagicDesign.com/Support
Is colourlab studio work on windows pc?