Come be a leader in the DaVinci Resolve community and share your knowledge!
Resolve is an incredibly flexible tool and we’d love to include your tutorial, article, experiences, or other valuable info that will be valuable for any section of our audience.
We’re looking for:
- Tutorials about any feature or workflow in Resolve
- Software or hardware announcements that are relevant to Resolve
- Reports from related industry events
- Stories from filmmakers, artists, editors, etc. about their projects, and how Resolve helped them make it.
We’re not looking for:
- Sponsored stories that have no relevance to DaVinci Resolve
- Plagiarized content
- Anything offensive or derogatory
We accept content in the form of:
- A video embed from an existing channels (YouTube, Vimeo) with an original 250+ word description
- An original Video and a 250+ word description
- An original article of at least 500 words.
First, submit your idea:
For YouTube/existing video content, please send a link and why you think it’d be a good fit.
For original content, please send us a brief outline of your topic, a few main points, and a possible title or headline.
If we approve, then we’ll let you know next steps!