Unlike other NLEs, Resolve handles your projects within a database.
This may be confusing if you’re new to this approach but it has a host of advantages.
To be successful importing, exporting, and backing up, you’ll want to get familiar with the basics.
In this video from Daniel Grindrod, you’ll learn about:
- 00:00 Getting started in Resolve
- 00:22 Project Manager Window
- 00:30 What is a Database
- 00:46 Create a new Database
- 01:09 postgreSQL
- 01:20 Naming and Location
- 01:32 Where is the Database
- 02:25 Backing up Databases
- 02:48 Restoring Database