Editors don’t just cut together clips – adding effects is often a big part of the process.
You could be asked to do overlays, titles, or temporary visual effects.
Resolve has many built in effects and tools to help you achieve all that and more… right inside the edit page.
In this video from Blackmagic Design, you’ll learn about:
- Adding tracks to the timeline
- Fit to fill insert function
- Creating a compound clip
- Using stacked timelines
- Using composite feature on a matte image
- Using transform controls
- Navigating the Effects Library
- Timeline sort order
- Applying the 3D Keyer for green screen removal
- Transform effect
- Video Collage effect
- Adjusting Collage Tiles
- Animation controls
Follow along with this lesson and download the project files from Blackmagic Design’s DaVinci Resolve Training Page.