After only a week since the last update, Blackmagic Design has released another. It’s now available for download.
This update is geared at fixing a significant bug found in 18.0.2 that led to renders failing if a clip had no nodes.
it also addresses issues with Fairlight hardware, IMF renders, and AAF imports.
Good thing those were caught and fixed quickly!
Complete list of updates below.
As always, be sure to back up your database before updating.
For details, downloads, and update instructions, visit the Blackmagic Design Support Page.
What’s new in DaVinci Resolve 18.0.3
- Addressed a USB C connection issue with Fairlight Desktop Consoles.
- Addressed an issue when rendering clips without color nodes.
- Addressed supplemental IMF render issue with Dolby Vision 2.9 metadata.
- Addressed issue with deleting empty tracks on imported AAF timeline.
- General performance and stability improvements.
Gedaly is the Managing Editor of DVresolve.com. He is a professional editor, having cut national commercials for major companies, and does color & VFX for indie films at Mask & Feather. He’s also a filmmaker, writing and directing shorts & features. Gedaly is the co-founder of Working.Actor and former marketing strategist for large brands.