More updates and improvements are here!
This one covers a number of fixes and performance enhancements for mostly Fairlight and Fusion.
DaVinci Resolve 17.3.2 Update! Get support for Blackmagic RAW 2.2, improved stability when using the color warper tool, better highlight rendering in the wide gamut color space and more!
As always, be sure to back up your database before updating.
For details, downloads, and update instructions, visit the Blackmagic Design Support Page.
What’s new in DaVinci Resolve 17.3.2
- Support for Blackmagic RAW SDK 2.2.
- Addressed instability issues when using the color warper.
- Addressed incorrect HDR highlight when using DaVinci Wide Gamut.
- Addressed a naming issue for recorded clips in the Fairlight timeline.
- Addressed incorrect reloading of cached audio effects on linked tracks.
- Addressed missing EQ and other automation issues in Fairlight.
- Addressed incorrect Fairlight Spaceview display for specific AMD drivers.
- Addressed potential freezes after using Fusion tracker modifiers.
- Addressed a Fusion planar transform issue on small images.
- Addressed an issue with uploads for renders on Apple Silicon systems.
- Addressed an issue with the classic stabilizer on Apple Silicon systems.
- Addressed an issue with LUT generation on Apple Silicon systems.
- Addressed out of order frames when decoding certain XAVC clips.
- Addressed an issue with importing malformed CLF LUTs.
- General performance and stability improvements.
Gedaly is the Managing Editor of DVresolve.com. He is a professional editor, having cut national commercials for major companies, and does color & VFX for indie films at Mask & Feather. He’s also a filmmaker, writing and directing shorts & features. Gedaly is the co-founder of Working.Actor and former marketing strategist for large brands.