Since its release, the Elgato Stream Deck has become a commonly used product among post production professionals.
The customizable LCD buttons make it flexible and fun to use for many different workflows.
I’ve had mine for a while and am constantly finding new uses for it.
The amount of options available can be overwhelming, especially when starting from scratch.
Fortunately, others have created pre-made profiles to help you get started.
Colorist Luke Ross has built a colorist profile & icon pack for the Stream Deck & Stream Deck XL.
The icons are slick, the layouts are well thought-out, and there’s room for more customization.
WHAT’S INCLUDED in the Stream Deck XL pack:
- 287 PNG icons (72x72px)
- Dynamic, visual icon layouts with optional labels
- 11x individual, pre-programmed Stream Deck profiles
- 1x Stream Deck master profiles backup
- 1x DaVinci Resolve shortcut key preset profile
- 1x Shortcut PDF Guide
- 1x ReadMe document
- Compatible with Windows and MacOS
- Shortcut keys made for DaVinci Resolve
- Designed for the Elgato Stream Deck XL
If you have a Stream Deck and want to save yourself some setup time, definitely consider checking out one of these packs.
Gedaly is the Managing Editor of DVresolve.com. He is a professional editor, having cut national commercials for major companies, and does color & VFX for indie films at Mask & Feather. He’s also a filmmaker, writing and directing shorts & features. Gedaly is the co-founder of Working.Actor and former marketing strategist for large brands.