Got shaky footage?
There’s a fix for that!
And there’s a couple ways to approach it, all of them are pretty simple.
In this video from Jason Yadlovski, you’ll learn all about:
- 0:00 Stabilize Shaky Video!
- 0:30 Stabilize Method #1 – Edit Tab
- 2:32 Stabilize Method #2 – Color Tab
- 3:55 Bonus Tips for Stabilizing Footage
- 5:02 Lens Stabilization + DaVinci Resolve Stabilization
- 5:29 Stuff Coming Up On The Channel!
Gedaly is the Managing Editor of DVresolve.com. He is a professional editor, having cut national commercials for major companies, and does color & VFX for indie films at Mask & Feather. He’s also a filmmaker, writing and directing shorts & features. Gedaly is the co-founder of Working.Actor and former marketing strategist for large brands.