Watch out George Lucas, computer graphics are easy now.
If you’re looking to do some 3D animating or compositing, one of the first things you’ll do is bring in a 3D model.
There are various formats Fusion will accept, and doing so is pretty easy.
In this video from Duke Denver Film, you’ll learn about:
- Creating a new fusion comp
- Importing a 3D object .obj file
- Adding a background and renderer
- Adding a light and enabling lights rendering
- Animating camera movement
Once you’re able to import models into your comp you can add materials, animate objects or cameras, change your lighting, and add effects. Anything is possible with enough patience and creativity!